Saturday January 27, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Start and finish outside the Lexington High School Field House, 251 Waltham St., Lexington MA, 02421
- Fast, flat 5K course through historic Lexington
- USATF-sanctioned and chip-timed event
- Walkers welcome
- Family fun event with post race food and fun at our race day expo
- Awards for top 3 male and female finishers, top 3 male and female cancer survivor finishers and top 3 teams
- Medals for age group winners
- Technical t-shirts to participants registered by January 3, 2018 (sizes not guaranteed)
Race Packet Pickup
Friday, January 26, 2018, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Lexington High School Field House, 251 Waltham Street, Lexington, MA
Saturday, January 27, 2018, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM Lexington High School Field House, 251 Waltham Street, Lexington, MA
Race Day Expo
Participants, spectators and volunteers are invited to our race day expo. Inside the Field House from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, the expo will feature post-race food and beverages, vendor product sampling, a Gift of Life donor registration drive and a celebration of Marathon Sports’ month-long Winter Warrior Challenge.
There are parking lots in front and back of Lexington High School for use during the race. Additional parking is available in the following locations as well as on neighborhood side streets:
- Along both sides of Worthen Road
- Town Pool Complex parking lot, near 80 Worthen Road
- Center Playground, at the intersection of Clark Street and Park Drive
- Lincoln Park on Lincoln Street.
Please do NOT park in the Hayden Recreation Centre lots located near the intersection of Worthen Road and Lincoln Street.
As a USATF-sanctioned race, no dogs or bikes are allowed on the course or in the LHS Field House. All strollers must line up behind the runners and walkers at the race start.
The annual Resolution Run to Kick Cancer 5K in Lexington, MA raises money for innovative cancer research and patient support programs. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) and the Floating Hospital for Children Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology are annual beneficiaries.
Email us for additional information or to become a 2018 race sponsor.